home tshirts illustration handmade contact

Share it

Saturday 12 October 2013

new work in progress

Still looking for good printer shop to do my T-shirts and finally make them available for everyone. But I can't sit idle am I? Have lots of work at my 'normal work' , it's crazy out there and gotta say I'm so tired. But I'm angry on myself if on my free time I do cleaning, ironing etc and have no time for art... so I'm drawing... it's take it time but is in progress. There is a bit I made so far...

Ciagle szukam dobrej drukarni, gdzie bede mogla wydrukowac koszulki i wreszcie udostepnic je dla wszystkich chetnych. Ale przez ten czas nie moge tez siedziec bezczynnie, prawda? Mam bardzo duzo pracy w mojej 'normalnej pracy', istne szalenstwo tam jest i jestem bardzo zmeczona, ale gdybym w wolny czas tylko sprzatala i prasowala i nie miala czasu na nic artystycznego, bylabym bardzo zla na siebie... Wiec rysuje... zajmuje to troche czasu... do tej pory powstalo cos takiego...


I was just thinking about my graphics lately and had a tough... I'm drawing and post all them on my page, on blog etc and people like them so why not make them available to people to buy? why I should keep them just for myself? I should be more generous and print them and let people have them :) Isn't that great? Which is your favourite? Choose them from my graphics from < here > and post link in comment. I'll print them and let u have them :)

Myslalam o moich grafikach ostatnio i wpadla mi jedna mysl... Rysuje i wrzucam na stronke, na bloga itd ludzie je lubia, wiec czemu nie udostepnic ich dla wszystkich do kupienia? Czemu mam je trzymac tylko dla siebie? powinnam byc bardziej hojna i wydrukowac je i pozwolic ludkom je posiadac :) Czyz to nie jest cudowne? Ktora jest wasza ulubiona? wybierzcie je sposrod moich grafik < tutaj > i wrzuccie linka w komentarzu. Wydrukuje je i sprawie ze bedziecie mogli je miec :)

No comments:

Post a Comment